ANUNCIO 01

ANUNCIO 02

ANUNCIO 03

ANUNCIO 04

segunda-feira, 3 de julho de 2017

Donal Logue, from the Gotham series, asks the public to help her find her missing daughter

A Harvey Bullock performer on the Gotham series, Donal Logue is seeking help from the public to find his daughter, Jade, who has been missing since June 26. The actor warned of his daughter's disappearance on June 27 and has since been using social networks to seek help and have Jade return home.

If you can see this, know that I love you and I miss you, my dear, "Logue wrote on Twitter on June 30. The next day he made another appeal: "If you have any information about Jade's disappearance, please contact Detective Frank Liuzzi at 718 636 6547."

On July 2, the actor made an extensive post on Facebook talking about his daughter and reinforcing the call for help. "I love all people and I met tons, but honestly (I'm biased) there's never been a lovelier, innocent, and cute child than Jade I love her and who she is. Many wonderful people through it), but there are predators who swim among these ranks knowing that they are dealing with sweet and confident souls.We want you at home Jade.Who knows where she is, whoever is with her - this clearly has become something big and crazy I have teams at the New York Police Department, FBI, and other services. "Let her get in touch with her mother, Kasey [Smith], or me. "She came back, with hugs and no questions asked," published Logue.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário