ANUNCIO 01

ANUNCIO 02

ANUNCIO 03

ANUNCIO 04

segunda-feira, 3 de julho de 2017

Director of Fast & Furious 8 comments Michelle Rodriguez's complaint about female representation in the franchise


Michelle Rodriguez gave an ultimatum to the producers of Fast & Furious: either they show more love to the women of the franchise in the next movie or she will say goodbye to Letty Ortiz. F. Gary Gray, director of Fast & Furious 8, was asked by Entertainment Weekly about the actress's complaint and "took his from the straight": "I just have a movie, I just directed a movie and I think we did a very good job of dealing with women in Fast & Furious." I think Charlize Theron I got the chance to work with Helen Mirren - who was amazing, made an excellent tip - Charlize, Michelle, Nathalie Emmanuel. I can not speak of each character, but I believe that all involved contributed with I feel good about the movie, but I can not talk about her feeling about the franchise as a whole. " Released in April, Fast & Furious 8 grossed $ 1.2 billion worldwide. In addition to the latest, Michelle has performed in Fast & Furious, Fast & Furious 4, Fast & Furious 6 & Fast & Furious 7. Will the actress's threat will sensitize producers Chris Morgan, Neal H. Moritz, Michael Fottrell and Vin Diesel ? There is still time, because Fast & Furious 9 only opens in April 2019.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário